Wednesday 27 August 2014

Absolute Coffee Stop, SS15 [closed]

First & Foremost, I'd like to apologize for my long hiatus- reason being 1. I was busy spending my last week of holidays with my loved ones and 2. My laptop had some problems connecting to the internet (which, my dad just got it fixed, thank goodness!). 

A while ago, Guan Ren & I paid a visit to Absolute Coffee Shop, a months old coffee shop at the cafe-saturated SS15, that is located just right next to Coffea Coffee
The neon green signboard makes Absolute Coffee Shop easy to spot from far. I've read from blogs that the owner of Absolute Coffee Shop was from Artisan Coffee!
The interior of Absolute Coffee Shop was different from what I expected. The interior perfectly incorporated the industrial metal x concrete elements in their design.
 I love how the concrete wall (which, sort of looks like walls made out of steal) blend in perfectly with their barrel-shaped wooden table & black sofa seat alongside with some greens (potted plants & also the abstract art on the wall!) 
A pretty cool clock hanging on their concrete-metallic-lookalike wall, anyone knows where I can get this clock?
An eye-catching abstract art on the wall next to the staircase, leading to the second floor. There was a club meeting going on on the second floor at the night of our visit unfortunately, so we didn't really get a good glimpse of it. 
A marvellous Coffee Bean Art done by the staffs behind the counter of Absolute Coffee Stop!
The team behind the counter were friendly & always ready to assist if you need help. Absolute Coffee Shop only serves coffee, tea (Tea bags from Teapigs!) & dessert for now. FOC self-service drinking water is also available, next to the dessert display :) 
Our order: Chocolate Tart RM10 & Latte RM10.50
Latte RM10.50
Smooth & velvety, texture just right for my liking
Chocolate Tart RM10
Saw this beauty sitting in the dessert corner and it was love at first sight. I knew I had to try it. Served warm with a molten, goey & rich chocolate centre, encrusted with a crumbly & aromatic chocolate cookie crust, a must-try for chocolate lovers! A perfect pair-up with a cup of coffee.

Absolute Coffee Stop
A9-G, Jalan SS15/4D,
Subang Jaya

Business Hours:
Mon - Thu: 10am-12am
Fri - Sat: 10am-2am
Sun: 10am- 12am

Contact Number: 03-5612 2893
Email absolutecoffeestop@hotmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Absolutecoffeestop





No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top