Wednesday 14 April 2021

Pages Book Cafe, Ara Damansara

Bookshops. I love them. I love the smell of books. They have this nice....earthy smell (not the best adjective - but how do one describe the smell of books?). Especially second-hand bookstores! I love the surprise element of not knowing what sort of treasure you can find in a second-hand bookstore. 

Cafe. I love them. I love the aroma of freshly grounded coffee. I love the calm music usually played in a cafe.

And when you combine both of them together - that's my happy space.

And I'm so glad to have found this happy space - Pages Book Cafe. 
I found Pages Book Cafe by chance when I was casually playing around on Google Maps (do people actually do this or just me? To randomly check out what's there in a particular area for fun). The reviews were stellar - a 4.7 star! and it is located not too far from where I stay so I decided to pay them a visit. 
Pages Book Cafe is located at Taipan Damansara - a commercial area in Ara Damansara, just right opposite of Lotus (Formerly known as TESCO, if this name is much more familiar to you). 

Special must-mention: Parking there was a breeze, even on a weekday - there were many street parking available. So that's a A+++ bonus, especially when living in the Klang Valley, parking is scarce and/or expensive. 
Once you step into Pages, Book Cafe you'll be greeted warmly by the staffs, followed by the whiff of books-ish smell & the aroma of coffee (mmmmhmmm) and the sights of books, books. and more books! 

There are books of different genres - children books, fictions, classics, cook books, travel books, arts & craft, non-Fiction....etc. etc. There seems to be a mixture of second-hand books and brand new books, and the prices are as low as RM5! I had fun browsing through the shelves! Always interesting to see what you can find :D You may stalk their Instagram account (@pagesbookcafe) or Shopee online shop to see what books are available! 

A cosy corner at the back of the cafe.

Food & Drinks

I only had drinks during my visit there, but Pages Book Cafe do serve some pre-packed/Grab & GO food such as Nasi Lemak, pasta and pie which is heated up upon ordering. They also have some desserts such as butter cake and banana cake! 

Prices are very affordable. I like :D 
Chamomile Bloom RM9


Americano RM6

(Yes I know - RM6?) 
Besides affordable pricing, a quiet & calm ambience, lots of parking spaces around, the service was great - the reviews I've read on Google Maps were true to its words - the staffs offered me drinking water, and offered to refill my tea even before I thought of asking them. 

Certainly a place I don't mind coming again to either have some me-time, to do some work, or to catch up with a friend :) 

Pages Book Cafe
F-G-43, Taipan Damansara 2, 
Jalan PJU 1a/3, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Contact Number: 03-7832 6118
Instagram: @pagesbookcafe
Delivery of F&Bavailable via Foodpanda

Business Hours:
9:30am - 8:00pm, Mondays to Saturdays
Closed on Sundays

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top