Saturday 29 August 2020

Farmer's Bar @ Subang Parade, Subang Jaya - Craft Beer Bar in a Small Green Oasis

I think I found my new hangout spot in my neighbourhood! 
Farmer's Bar is a craft beer bar located at the outdoor area of one of Subang Jaya's older mall - Subang Parade.  It's been around since early 2020, but I didn't even know the existent of this place until a friend told me about it early this month!
Farmer's Bar is located just right below Coffee Bean (near the entrance at the middle, if it makes sense). You can only access Farmer's Bar from outside Subang Parade


View of Farmer's Bar while walking down the stairs - you'll see the green-carpeted grass roof 


Farmer's Bar had about twelve beers on tap during my visit. I visited a week later and found that the on the tap menu has changed, which is a good sign I suppose :) 
And a vast array of bottled craft beers. Prices are around RM30-40+. 

The Environment





I absolutely love this little green oasis - quaint and peaceful, this place transforms itself at night time. Indoor seatings are available too :) Seatings are extremely limited though, especially now during RMCO when social distancing have to be enforced - one might find it harder to get a seat on busy nights.

Every Wednesday's ladies get a free beer, on tap, no minimum purchase! Like their beer on tap menu, the beer served rotates every week.
Rogue Hazlenut RM32

Pinacoloda Beer (not too sure of the actual name - apologies)

You can never go wrong with beer on tap. Farmer's Bar @ Subang Parade is officially one of my favourite chill-out spot here in Subang :) There is a Puchong branch and Kota Damansara branch too, but I personally feel that the Subang Parade branch is the most tranquil of them all, based on pictures I have seen online :)

Farmer's Bar (Subang Parade branch)
Subang Parade, 
LOT SP01 Lower Ground Floor, 
Jalan SS 16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

Business Hours:
10am-12pm daily

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/farmersbar.com.my/
Website: https://farmersbar.com.my/ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top