Monday 16 November 2015

ShopBack.my : Get Cash Back ordering food from FoodPanda !

Being a student with a tight budget, I am always on the prowl for discounts & vouchers to satisfy my food cravings & dining needs.

My recent discovery of ShopBack.my was truly a hidden gem. I get to save while ordering food online at FoodPanda!


Customers get food delivered to you with FoodPanda, while enjoying deals and cashback rebates . Now I can enjoy the convenience of food delivered right to my doorstep, with 7% cashback from ShopBack! Which means for every RM10 I spend at FoodPanda, I am entitled to a return of 70 cents from ShopBack!


What is Shopback?

ShopBack is the latest online shopping site for deals and discounts. ShopBack offers customers cash back when they spend online in various online shopping sites through ShopBack! ShopBack returns a portion of your purchase back as Cashback. Sounds too good to be true? Rest assured ShopBack is already a well-established registered business in the USA & Singapore and commits to provide a secured platform for your shopping pleasure!



ShopBack has an impressive array of local and international affiliated retailers selling virtually everything from fashion, to food, travel deals & so much more!. Every retail store offers a cashback percentage. ShopBack gives you the best deals for your online shopping needs



Foodpanda , Groupon, Lazada, Taobao, Zalora, Booking.com .... and so much more! 

How do I get my "Cashback" ? 

Your cashback can be transferred to your bank accounts or your PayPal account. There are no limits or cap to the cashback you are entitled to – which means the more you spend via ShopBack, the more Cashback you get!
Your cashback will be deposited in your selected bank account or PayPal account within 7-14 working days.
You can request for cash out anytime with at least RM10.01 in your account!

How to use ShopBack? 


1 On ShopBack, browse hundreds of merchants and click on any store
2. Get redirected to the selected merchant’s site and stay on that page all the way
3. Shop as usual and make your purchase on the merchant’s site
4. Your cashback will be automatically added to your ShopBack account within 48 hours
5. Repeat the entire process starting at ShopBack every time you make a purchase!

To ensure successful cashback, make sure you stay on the same page where you are redirected from shopback.my until you made your purchase! This is really important to ensure you get your cashback!



For more information, visit their website & Facebook:

Website: https://www.shopback.my/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopbackmalaysia/
Contact Number: (+60) 1548 48 0011

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top