Tuesday 5 May 2015

Going Bananas over Häagen-Dazs Banana Chocolate Brownie!

Banana & Chocolate has always been one of my favourite combination, be it Banana & Chocolate Toasties (mmmhmmm, the molten chocolate + caramelized banana taste), Banana & Chocolate Cake, Banana & Chocolate Muffin....and the list goes on and on and on....


Rejoice, Banana + Chocolate fan, as Häagen-Dazs has just introduced an ingenious new flavour, which features the combination of BANANA + CHOCOLATE BROWNIES.

The rich, creamy taste of banana, blended in perfectly with bits and chunks of rich chocolate fudge and brownie, tickling my taste buds & leave me craving for more. One scoop is definitely not enough.
I could have the whole pint to myself. Well since banana is rich in fibre, vitamins & potassium and this pint of ice-cream can be considered as my fruit dietary intake....?

Every bite was a lovely surprise. An occasion chunk of fudgy chocolate brownie brings a smile to my face.


Do yourself a favour and grab a tub of Häagen-Dazs Banana Chocolate Brownie :)

Visit

https://www.facebook.com/haagendazsmalaysia

for the latest update of any new , yummy-licious updates of their ice-cream!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top