Sunday 14 December 2014

Worthy Book FnB 14/15 Edition Review

Discounts. Sales. Who doesn't love em'?

As a student who eat out often, I'm always on the prowl for promotions & discounts when I eat out. After all, us students have a limited & tight budget .

Worthy Book FnB Edition is one of my wallet savior.

Retailed at RM29.90, Worthy Book has up to 180 vouchers which you can use at 400 outlets nationwide from 1st of September 2014 to 31st of August 2015.


The list of restaurants/cafes featured in Worthy Book- Din Tai Fung, Hot Star Fried Chicken, Sushi King, Mr Siew Bao, Domino's Pizza, Brotzeit, myBurgerlab...& so much more!from Chinese restaurants, to Pubs, to desserts shop, Japanese restaurants....

Here's a sneak peak of what Worthy Book has in store:



This is certainly my favourite page- vouchers for my favourite burger joint- my Burger Lab!

Kick in the Face RM16.50 & Vivien's Husband RM16 (After Discount RM8)

Thanks to the voucher from worthy book, I was entitled to a 50% discount on my second burger- yay for saving RM8! Worthy Book is certainly a must-have for foodies who enjoy eating out.

Worth Book FnB Edition is available at all major bookstores (MPH, Popular, Times, Borders, Kinokuniya) and selected myNEWS.com outlets in KL and Selangor.


For more info, visit

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top